Friday 19 June 2015

Cover Letter Sample for a Software Developer

Dear,
Hiring Manager,

I would like to apply for opening in your esteemed organization.

Being a “Position (Java Developer)”, I would like to utilize my skills and experience in Embedded Electronics and IT particularly and would like to work with you for the same.

Considering job description I would be the good match for this role, since I am already working as java developer in my current organization. Even though the number of years doesn’t match in experience being a quick learner I am confident about performing best on my deliverables.

Kindly reach me out at: xyzdeveloper@gmail.com | +91-9000000000

Thank you for your time.

Total years of Experience: 1 Expected 
CTC: Negotiable 
Notice Period: Available immediately

Best Regards,
xyz


Editable Format (.doc) Download 

No comments:

Post a Comment